Ask about our Insurance & General Contracting services.
Prices are for subterranean service
- Texas official wood destroying insect reports: Start at $90 - $125
- Spot treatments start at $200.00 (standard two car garage)
- Most standard foundation home, starts at $550.00
- All termite treatments guaranteed 2 years
Formosan will be priced on site
Drywood will be priced on site
Warning Signs & Identification
Some indications you may have a termite infestation:
- A temporary swarm of winged insects in your home or from the soil around your home.
- Any cracked or bubbling paint or frass (termite droppings)
- Wood that sounds hollow when tapped
- Mud tubes on exterior walls, wooden beams, or in crawl spaces
- Discarded wings from Swarmers
Remove any conducive conditions and Get the right treatment right away!!!!
- Eliminate Moisture Problems
- Repair leaking faucets, water pipes, and a/c units
- Divert water from foundation
- Keep gutters and down-spouts clean
- Remove excessive plant cover and wood mulch
- Get rid of standing water on roof
- Keep all vents clear and open
- Seal entry points around water and utility lines or pipes
- Remove Food Sources
- Keep firewood, lumber, or paper away from foundation or crawl space
- Get rid of stumps and debris near house
- Place screens on outside vents
- Check decks and wooden fences for damage
- Wood on your home should not contact the soil
|Full Control $450.00 / One Year Warranty
All of above general pest plus carpenter ants and all other ants, fleas, ticks, roaches, scorpions and all other household pest
except termites, flies and mosquitoes. Quarterly treatments inside and outside.
Power spray - $75.00 (with General Pest service) or $115.00 for separate treatment
up to 10 feet around the foundation, 3 feet up the wall and eaves within reach of spray. General pest warranty only.
Yard spray - $75.00 (with General Pest) or $125.00 up to 4000 sq. feet of yard, 3 feet up the wall and eaves within reach of
spray. General pest warranty only.
Attic dust - $40.00 up to 2000 sq. ft of space. No warranties expressed or implied
on this treatment, residual effect can last up to 12 months.
Carpenter ants - $125.00
Fire ants spray (not bait) inside or outside - $85.00
House ants - $70.00
Fleas or Ticks -
$125.00 inside or $125.00 outside treatment with 30 day warranty
Combination service $200.00 for inside and out service
Average residence starts at $125 includes identifying entry points, setting traps and bait stations. This does not include Exclusion
Rodent Exclusion - Pricing will be available after evaluation and inspection. This service may include sealing of all entry points,
disinfection, feces removal, contamination removal and up to replacement.
All prices are for residential homes up to 3000 sq ft and for average size yard.
- We offer 10% discount to senior citizens (must be present to receive discount)
- Military and law enforcement personnel (must show proof).
- Corporate discounts also available to United Airlines Employees
|OLD RELIABLE PEST CONTROL
| General Pest Service
Square Footage Initial Service Rate Average Quarterly Rate
Less than 2,500 sq. ft. $85 $65-75
2,500 - 3,500 sq. ft. $125 - $150 $80 - $95
4,000 - 5,500 sq. ft. $150 - $200 & up $100 - 150 & up
Over 6,000 sq. ft. Price available at property Price available at property
- Treatment includes thorough interior application of sprays and baits (if needed) to cracks, crevices, voids, under and behind
furnishings, around windows & doors, cabinets etc., accessible attics and garages.
- Exterior treatment includes drip edge, foundation of perimeter and landscaped areas around home.
- Guaranteed 90 days to prevent roaches, ants and silverfish only.
- No guarantee on Lawn, Rodent or Flea services.
- Additional treatment may be necessary to control moderate to severe infestation.
• Prices listed do not include state sales tax amounts.
• Technicians will verify and adjust prices if needed prior to performing service.
BED BUG POLICY
Bed bugs are very rare, but can occur in the home environment. Care should be taken to clean items and clothing before they are brought into the home if you
suspect you have been exposed to bed bugs.
Bed bugs will not survive a standard drying cycle in a home clothes dryer. They can be killed by exposure to temperatures above 113°F. 120°F. for 1 hour is
generally considered adequate to kill all bed bugs and eggs. Attics and cars get hotter than this on a regular basis in Houston in the summer.
As part of the standard Bed Bug treatment we treat base boards, trim lines, under and behind furniture, behind cornices and drapery, the undersides and
joints of bed frames( if requested and access is arranged ), and mattress edges if sheets and covers removed. Encasements are placed on mattresses and
box springs. The technicians will also place bed bug monitors.
A steam service is provided as well with some additional cost.
Specific service performed for bed bugs as the primary target will cost $450.00 plus sales tax for a single room. We do not offer a guarantee, and any
subsequent services will have an associated cost.
Bed bug service may include application of multiple products based on type and style of effectiveness and areas being treated. Knock down type
insecticides, Residual insecticide, flushing agent (unless customer is allergic), and a growth regulator may be used and will be determined by Technician at
time of treatments.
Customers should clear suspected areas (6 feet all directions from where they sleep ) of clutter and miscellaneous items to allow the Technician access to
bed bug hiding areas. All suspected areas should be cleaned by the customer before service is performed.
Note: We offer a heat treatment option as well, however no guarantees are provided for heat treatments.
Note: A checklist will be provided once items have been completed. A walk through with Technician will determine if area is ready for treatment, if area is not
ready a $225.00 fee may be assessed to cost of time and equipment. Bed Bug preparation is the single most important element to getting rid of these
click me to learn more
click me to learn more